Diabetes is touching almost every family in USA. Among residents in United States, this illness affects above 25.8 million people ages 20 years and older, that is 8.3% of the population. However very few people are aware on how moringa benefits diabetes. This condition is almost an epidemic in North America.
What is more scary about this illness is the complications with other disease. For example diabetes is leading cause for:
- Kidney failure. All new cases of kidney failure 44% are due to diabetes. In 2008, a total of 202, 290 people were on chronic dialysis.
- Heart disease and stroke. According to statics from 2004, 68% of diabetes related death were by heart disease.
- Lower limb amputations
- New cases of blindness among the adult population
Diabetes is the seventh leading cause of death in United States. This tragic condition is almost affecting one in 3 Americans, you could say is almost like an epidemic. There are two types of diabetes:
- Type One. Insulin depending and usually diagnosed at early age.
- Type Two. It is the most common , 90% of diabetics have this type and is insulin resistance diabetes.
The body of a person with diabetes can’t produce enough insulin or has cells which don’t respond to the insulin produced. It is important the type of treatment you choose to eliminate or control this condition.
There are simple steps you could implement to improve your condition. You may want to consider the following steps:
- Exercise. You may need to work out up to 1-2 hours a day. Get into an exercise program to help you to reach better shape.
- Choosing What Not To Eat. Eliminate bread, pasta, potato, fruit such as banana, pinapple , corn.
- Choosing What To Eat. The leaves of the Morigan Oleifera tree contain a substantial amount of oleic acid. In fact scientists are calling it the Most Nutrient Packed Plant ever Discovered.
Diabetes causing damage to the eyes occurs. The Vitamin A found in high quantity in Moringa , helps as antioxidant to convert el beta- carotene very efficiently, reducing the risk of blindness among the diabetics patient.
The Vitamin C is important for regulating efficiently the production of insulin. The lack in vitamin C has been proven to affect negatively the capacity of the pancreas to secrete insulin, causing to have high levels of blood sugar.
Vitamin B 12 also found in Moringa leaves, which is used to treat successfully the “neuropatia diabetic.
Moringa has 3 times more vitamin E than Almonds. Studies have found the importance having an intake of 400 IU of vitamin E daily lowered cardiovascular risk by 50%.
Lack of Vitamin D contributes to increase the chance among children to develop type one diabetes. New studies have shown that kids living above the latitude 40 have higher risk in developing juvenile diabetes. Vitamin D protect the insulin cells producers, when the level of vitamin D are low, the body will be depend on insulin for life.
Moringa has 4 times more Calcium than milk and 3 times more Potassium than Bananas. No wonder Moringa is called “The Miracle Tree”. There are many ways to incorporate Moringa into your diet. You could include moringa capsules into your daily intake and improve your diabetes condition and live longer.